A Frech Youtuber who goes by the name Jonathan, claims to have heard information about the next installment of the Assassins’ Creed saga, he is confident to share that the game will be announced in the following weeks, and the game would be launching in late 2020.
Disclaimer – This information has not been verified, therefore this is not factual.
- Assassin’s Creed 2020 will be Vikings
- It won’t be called ‘Kingdom’ or ‘Ragnarok.’
- The Hidden Blade and Shield will return.
- The main character should be a woman, but players can still choose a man.
- The main character’s name is not ‘Jora.’
- Scandinavia won’t be the only territory in the game.
- Will feature even more RPG elements than Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Lots of Supernatural content related to the First Civilization.
- The game won’t be Co-op.
- The release is still planned by the end of 2020.
- The official reveal is coming late-April or Early-May.
In January 2020, rumors of a new Assassins’ Creed called Ragnarok, suggested that a nordic themed game of the franchise would be next, key art of the game and listing where allegedly leaked on GameStop Europe and Amazon Europe. Two version of the game where in the plans of Ubisoft, Assassins’ Creed Vallhalla and Assassins’ Creed Mjolnir.
Back then rumors about the game claimed that, the game would be cross-gen, and its announcement would be as early as February 2020. Assassins’ Creed Vallhalla and Assassins’ Creed Mjolnir would launch before the next gen consoles, on September 2020.
The following week, Senior Analyst at Niko Partners, Daniel Ahmad, debunked the rumor saying that, what’s been shared online as a leak is not even close to what is being developed at Ubisoft. Reading the early 2020 rumors about the Assassins’ Creed title, there is some correlation to what Jonathan claims to have heard from insiders.