Epic Games Store announced the newest game to be included in its Epic Game Store’s ’15 Days of Free Games’. Starting today and through the next 24 hours, Torchlight II is free to play. Once the game is claimed it will remain available in the player’s library.
Developed by Runic Games, Torchlight II is an Action, Co-op, RPG where players team up and take part in epic battles, loot bountiful treasure, in a fully randomized world. The game has won several awards from journalists and its huge world and key features made the game fan’s favorite.
Check this trailer featuring the gameplay:
- Characters: With four classes to choose from, you’ll have a variety of play styles at your fingertips. Each class can be played as either male or female, with customized cosmetic features and looks to make your hero stand out.
- Multiplayer: Play co-op with your friends via LAN or over the Internet for free. Our matchmaking service lets you connect and play games with people around the world.
- Open World: Explore the vast overworld and multiple hub towns of Vilderan. Fight through rain, snow, day, and night. Level randomization ensures new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
- New Game Plus: In New Game Plus, the game’s not over until you say it is. Once you’ve beaten Torchlight II’s primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You’ll keep all the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for!
- Pets & Fishing: These popular features make their return in Torchlight II in an improved form. More choices, better effects, and your pet will still make the run to town to sell your loot so you don’t have to.
- Mod Support: Use GUTS, the Torchlight II editor, to create and share your work with the entire world! (Windows only)
Torchlight II launched back in 2012, the game still manages to have a solid community, and being such an old game, the system requirements are very low and it can be run on the most modest of hardware.
Source: Epic Games Store