Epic Games Store has just revealed the new free-to-play game on its platform. Righteous Hammer Games’ RPG card game, Solitairica.
Solitairica takes players on an RPG rogue-like fantasy story based on the world of solitaire. The story takes place in the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been broken by the horrible Emperor Stuck.
The great Kismet will teach players how to battle enemies with the power of solitaire and the four basic energies: attack, defense, agility, and will power.
According to Righteous Hammer Games, each player will have a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore.“Battle your enemies with brute force or clever builds with devastating combos. Defeat the Armies of Stuck!” reads the official description of the game.
Check this trailer down below:
Use the ancient ways of solitaire to unleash powerful spells and gain the upper hand in an epic quest to vanquish your foes.
The bizarre and dangerous world of Myriodd has been overrun by the horrible Emperor Stuck. You are the champion Myriodd needs to try to unseat him from his gooey throne, saving the world from his heartless and sinister reign.
● Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
● Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
● Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
● Four energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness), and willpower (healing and the arcane).
● Collect wild stones each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
● Upgrade cards to provide powerful boosts during battle.
Solitairica is part of Epic Game Store’s ’15 Days of Free Games’. The platform is giving away a new free game every 24 hours for fifteen days straight. Tomorrow, December 30, the game will be replaced with a new offer.
Source: Epic Games Store