ATLUS recently released a new trailer for Soul Hackers 2‘s upcoming DLC, which features new costumes from ATLUS’ other titles such as Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, and Devil Summoner games, as well as additional demons, new story scenarios, money, EXP, Incense, and more. The DLC will launch alongside the game on August 25. Soul Hackers 2 will launch on August 25 in Japan and August 26 worldwide for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store.
The full details on the upcoming DLC from Atlus via Gematsu can be seen below:
“Soul Hackers 2 Downloadable Content All-in-One Set” (4,840 yen)
“All-in-One Additional Costumes and Background Music Set” (1,540 yen)
- “Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers Costumes and Background Music Set” (330 yen)
- “Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Costumes and Background Music Set” (330 yen)
- “Persona 5 Costumes and Background Music Set” (330 yen)
- “Persona 4 Costumes and Background Music Set” (330 yen)
- “Shin Megami Tensei IV Costumes and Background Music Set” (330 yen)
- “Original Swimsuits Set” (220 yen)
“All-in-One Additional Demons Set” (1,540 yen)
- “Nemissa and Zaou-Gongen Set” (550 yen)
- “Satan and Tzitzimitl Set” (440 yen)
- “Mara and Armaiti Set” (440 yen)
- “Anahita and Masakado Set” (440 yen)
“Additional Scenario: Lost Numbers” (990 yen)
An additional episode centered on new character Nana. It consists of multiple requests between levels 10 and 99, which can be accepted as you progress through the game at the facility “Club Cretaceous.” As you progress through the requests, you will unlock the dungeon “Yatagai Training Center.” In the depths of the “Yatagai Training Center” awaits a high tension battle in the game’s most difficult boss.
Nana (voiced by Nao Touyama) – A Devil Summoner searching for her missing father. Although a novice, she has an outstanding sense of combat and investigates the mystery of the “Lost Numbers” with Ringo and the others. She is a chowhound with a sweet tooth, and is always checking out the new sweets on the menu at Bar Heidrun.
Story – At Madam Ginko’s request, Ringo and company investigate an epidemic of incidents caused by mysterious monsters. Along the way, they encounter a Devil Summoner named Nana and learn that the demons involved in the case are known as “Lost Numbers.” And so they set foot into the “Yatagai Training Center,” a facility where the key to solving the mystery lies…
“All-in-One Additional Money, Incense, and EXP Set” (770 yen)
- “All You Can Sell” (330 yen) – Earn a lot of money.
- “All You Can Incense” (330 yen) – Increases the Devil Summoners’ stats.
- “Specialized EXP Plan” (330 yen) – Level up easily.
“Useful Items Set” (free)
“Additional Difficulty: Very Hard” (free)