Remothered: Tormented Fathers is coming for PS4 and Xbox One
Darril Arts and Stormind Games are thrilled to announce the release of Remothered: Tormented Fathers on PlayStation4 and Xbox One. The first chapter of the terrifying survival-horror saga “Remothered”, and therefore the story of Rosemary Reed trying to escape Dr. Felton’s house will finally be available for consoles!
“Remothered: Tormented Fathers” is the pure and realistic survival horror video game, created and directed by Chris Darril and developed by Stormind Games. An authentic and interactive psychological horror game with strong cinematic inspiration and extreme gameplay.
Rosemary Reed is a charming 35-year-old woman who, by investigating on the disappearance of a young girl named Celeste, arrives at the Felton’s residence. Richard Felton is a retired notary who suffers from a mysterious disease. When she arrives she is greeted by Gloria, the nurse who takes care of the old man. The nurse agrees to let Rosemary inside the house to speak to Mr. Felton, but when the latter understands the girl’s true intentions, the dread begins.
The development of the game is similar to that of a movie plot, where players fit perfectly in the character’s shoes. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid), and by Luca Balboni, perfectly enhances the dreadful and terrifying atmosphere of the game. Psychology is the key, heroes and antagonists appear peculiar, and that fine line separating good from evil is clouded.
The plot is structured, organized and conceived according to the narrative flow of a film: the await, the climax, the dramatic event, the epilogue. The characters, who have the features of real actors, are perfectly characterized thanks to the motion capture technology that lends realistic and peculiar movements. The player experiments and learns from the unfolding of the events and from the suggestions that follow. Furthermore, players can recognize a couple movie quotes in the cutscenes, which enrich the plot and the gameplay.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers will be distributed globally, except in Asia. But it will only be a matter of time before its arrival there.
Console players will finally be able to play the game that thrilled many Steam gamers and they finally have a date too: the release date is July 25.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers will be released in English, but the languages available for the subtitles will be: Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, German, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, and Korean.
Remember that Remothered will be available in its digital format on the PlayStation store for PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Marketplace for Xbox One.
- Many ways to survive – The endless combinations of game dynamics make the experience available to every gamer: stealth, action, strategic, hide&run. Deceive your stalker and block him in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful. Carefully study the behaviour of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, act like an unperceivable shadow, hiding yourself from his sight. Or just mix these dynamics together.
- Psychological plot – Characters in the story are everyday people who turn themselves into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes – Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues – Use the soundtrack and the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars – Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles – Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
- Top-notch soundtrack – Nobuko Toda and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!