Paradox Interactive has just announced a subscription service for Crusader Kings II, the critically acclaimed grand strategy game will now be free to play on its base version and the experience can be expanded through a paid subscription.
Sorry for the surprise information after not hearing from us for a while, but we have some super cool stuff to tell you. We are glad to bring you the launch of a new subscription service to the Crusader Kings II Game experience!
Crusader Kings II is now available via subscription, giving users a convenient way to enjoy all of the medieval plotting and politicking that has made Crusader Kings a beloved game for strategists and role players alike. Subscribers will have automatic access to every piece of Crusader Kings II content with no other purchases necessary.
Paradox Interactive affirms that the subscription-based service will provide new players an affordable way to experience the entire catalog without having to weigh which items they would prefer to purchase. The subscription service is entirely optional and purchasing a single DLC, or several DLC packs is still an option.
Things to look forward to in this Subscription Service:
- 13 major expansions, including the fierce Norse of The Old Gods, the eastern riches of Rajas of India, and the scheming vassals of Conclave.
- 12 unit packs, including new army sprites for your medieval forces
- 14 music packs, including two heavy metal scores
- 10 portrait packs of clothing and faces for rulers around the world
- The Game Converter lets players export their saved game to Europa Universalis IV.
- Ruler Designer, so you can create your own starting monarch.
- and many more improvements to the core game experience.
Crusader Kings II is a grand strategy game set in the Middle Agesy in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studios.