Bungie has revealed that The Prophecy dungeon will return to Destiny 2 Beyond Light next week December 8.
In a blog post, the development team also confirmed that the Prophecy will be free to all players and it will grant Guardians powerful rewards from each checkpoint once per week. Players may complete the dungeon once per week to obtain a pinnacle-powered reward, the rewards will be the same weapons and armors that were previously available.
|Feature||Xbox Series X||PlayStation 5||Xbox Series S|
|120hz Crucible Support||Supported*||Supported*||Not Supported|
|Field of View Slider||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Faster Load Times||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Next-Generation Upgrade Free||Xbox Smart Delivery||Yes||Xbox Smart Delivery|
Destiny 2 Beyond Light update 3.0.1 will also fix some bugs and issues:
- Fixed an issue with the New Light subclass quest where Ikora’s waypoint was suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where veteran players with two characters of the same class were blocked from acquiring their subclasses.
- Fixed an issue where a step on the New Light pursuit was not granting experience.
- Fixed an issue where players who skip the Shotgun chest in the first mission did not receive Special ammo when the Shotgun was granted.
- Updated the mercy rule for Control and Clash to prevent it from triggering too early in the match.
- Fixed an issue where the “Survivor” medal could be awarded to players who were defeated during the round.
- Fixed an issue where the “Untouchable” medal could not be earned.
Bungie was also thrilled to confirm that over 250,000 players completed the Deep Stone Crypt raid since launch.