DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is now available in Rocket League
The DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is now available in Rocket League for $3.99 USD (or regional equivalent). The pack includes two premium Battle-Cars and a bevy of cosmetic items inspired by the greatest Super Heroes that inhabit the DC universe.
The DLC is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment and includes:
2 Premium Batman Battle-Cars
- The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler from Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises
- The ’89 Batmobile from Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman
DC Super Hero Themed Items
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (Wheels and Player Banner previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
About Rocket League
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 42 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 100 billion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
Check out the Trailer:
One feature that won’t be released in this update, however, is the new Tournaments mode that’s been tested in recent weeks. Players asked Psyonix about the Tournaments mode that’s shown up in beta on the PC platform and wondered whether it’d be in the March 5 update, but Psyonix responded by saying again that the tournaments game mode won’t be released until later in March or April with more information coming soon.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!