Today, Xbox Game Pass Quest received a massive update, this update will grant players more Quest, this will allow players to receive more points, according to Xbox, they have listened to the feedback from fans and improved the quest experience for all members.
Basiclly, Xbox has added over 90 quests, some quests might be completed every day, others are completed weekly, others will need players constantly playing throughout a month to unlock its rewards.
Our goal with the Quests program is to help you discover and try new games and be rewarded for playing the Xbox Game Pass games you love. We heard your feedback about improving Quests and making this a better experience while gaming, so you can now play any Xbox Game Pass console game to earn points. We’ll still have Quests around specific games, so Quests will continue to be a great way for you to discover games you may not have tried yet. You will also get notified in real time when you complete a Quest!
The quest are not just login bonuses, the quest might require the progression of a specific game stat for example, this month weekly quest involves stealing cars in Los Santos (GTA V). A mobile app for Xbox Game Pass is available, it would allow to keep track to all the Quest available.
Take a look at some you can get in on right now until March 2:
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 15 points by playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Mobile app: Earn 15 points by logging in to the Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- All Xbox Game Pass games: Earn 50 points by earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- (For Ultimate members only) Payday 2: Complete 3 heists in Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to earn 75 points
- Earn 1,000 points by completing 45 daily Quests and 15 weekly Quests this month
- Grand Theft Auto V: Earn 100 points by stealing 35 cars in GTA: V