Microsoft has just confirmed the first new Xbox Game Pass titles to arrive at the subscription service in 2021. Starting on January 7, seven new games will be added for consoles, PC, and Android devices.
The first wave of games will arrive on January 7 for Consoles, PC, and Android devices:
- eFootball PES 2021 Season Update (Android and Console) – January 7
- Injustice 2 (Android, Console, and PC) – January 7
- The Little Acre (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – January 7
- Neoverse (PC) ID@Xbox – January 14
- Torchlight III (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – January 14
- What Remains of Edith Finch (PC) ID@Xbox – January 14
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (PC) ID@Xbox – January 14
Xbox also confirmed that four games are leaving the service on January 15, as usual, those games will be replaced with a second wave of Xbox Game Pass games to be announced later this month. Here’s the list of games leaving on 15th January:
- FTL: Faster Than Light (PC)
- My Friend Pedro (console and PC)
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (console)
- Tekken 7 (console)
Xbox Game Pass continues to be more attractive for gamers across platforms, the service is now available for 9.99 USD per month for the console edition and the Ultimate edition is available for 14 USD per month. A few days ago, the Xbox Game Pass marketing team teased on Twitter the return of an important game that was present in the catalog in the past couple of months.
Phil Spencer has often teased that Xbox key to the team’s ambition to reach all players around the world, the company could decide to sell streaming sticks that will work with Ultimate, essentially offering the experience of a next-gen console at a reasonable cost. After the addition of EA Play to Xbox Game Pass, Phil Spencer affirmed that the service’s growth is “completely sustainable”. The subscription will maintain at a starting price of 9.99 USD.
There is a lot to be excited about Game Pass, insiders are now affirming that Ubisoft + will be added to the service soon.