Update: 9: 20 AM May, 6.
Microsoft has confirmed what they suggested at the teasing video of ‘First Look Xbox Series X Gameplay on Inside Xbox’, turning on the captions, the ‘New Xbox Sound’ tease suggested that we are actually taking a look at the boot screen of the next gen console.
— Xbox (@Xbox) May 6, 2020
Microsoft has announced today that Xbox Game Studios’ games for the Xbox Series X will be showcased in July. The news was shared along the announcement of monthly Inside Xbox episodes that will take part of Xbox 20/20. The company also uploaded a video of what it may be the boot screen of the Xbox Series X.
In July, we will dedicate time to focus on the incredible games coming from Xbox Game Studios. A number of our studio teams are looking forward to sharing first looks at new gameplay, insights from development teams being optimized for Xbox Series X, and brand-new game announcements. We cannot wait to share this initial look at what some of those teams are working on.
Check the teaser video here:
The information comes fromat Xbox, he explains that, is Xbox’s priority to promote the health and safety of employees, fans and partners, due to the challenges presented by COVID-19, They have taken the decision to be transparent about the upcoming events. West confirms that each month, Xbox will be hosting an special editions Inside Xbox that takes part in the “Xbox 20/20”.
These monthly moments will take place throughout the rest of the year and will be a way for us to engage, connect and celebrate with you about what’s in store for the next generation of gaming, including what’s next for Xbox Series X, Xbox Game Studios, Xbox Game Pass and Project xCloud. Every month will bring something different.
- Our goal remains to launch Xbox Series X and Halo Infinite this Holiday
- All 15 Xbox Game Studios teams are hard at work on next-generation games for Xbox Series X and Xbox Game Pass
- The best development teams around the world are working hard to have their games ready to play on Xbox Series X this holiday
- For PC players, we plan to support the community by making all our major releases at launch available with Xbox Game Pass for PC, including Halo Infinite, Wasteland 3, Minecraft Dungeons and of course, Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- We have new updates and titles lined up for Xbox Game Pass for console and PC
- We’re expanding Project xCloud into new countries and on new devices—and later this year Project xCloud and Xbox Game Pass will come together, enabling you and your friends to play together in more ways.
Thursday’s Inside Xbox will be live at 8am PT, 11AM ET, during the event, Microsoft will be showcasing a first look at next-gen gameplay, trailers and sneak peeks from some of the publishing partners and independent developers for the Xbox Series X. Ubisoft’s recently announced Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, will be present with a gameplay video. Microsoft will also offer more information about the new Smart Delivery feature.
Smart Delivery will handle players Xbox Series X optimized titles, basically, players who acquires an Xbox One game will be able to play the game on the Xbox Series X while taking full advantage of the next gen hardware “including 4K resolution at up to 120 frames per second, DirectStorage, hardware-accelerated DirectX raytracing, super-fast load times”.