Wuppo invade consoles later this year
After a Wumsical release on PC, publisher SOEDESCO announces that 2D Action Adventure Wuppo comes to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in this year’s summer.
Wuppo received positive feedback from both users and media. The game was praised for its cute art style, humorous gameplay and the unique combination of genres. Players take control of an exiled ‘Wum’ who is looking for a new home in a bizarre but charming world, filled with strange creatures, puzzles, monsters and political chaos.
The search entails a vast world reaching from the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis. Players discover magical places and encounter Fnakkers, Splenkhakkers and other interesting inhabitants. They can only succeed in this massive journey by using wit and charm.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
Check out the Trailer:
The game features Wum, a creature that has lost his home and must travel through the vast world to find a new place to live. From Popocity up to the cavernous Bliekopolis, Wum will discover magical places and strange creatures.
In this way, Wum you will have to resolve an old conflict with the purpose of finding a new home. To do this, you will have to use different objects, and social skills.
More info at – Source