Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan – New trailer
Today, one month after its Early Access launch, MMO-ARPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan adds the 13th hero, called Heating Fist. To celebrate, publisher Insel Games currently runs a free weekend and has released a new trailer featuring Duke Nukem’s original voice actor John St.John. Until Sunday, 28th, players can experience the full content of Wild Buster for free on Steam as well as on Insel Game’s own platform MMORewards.
With today’s start of the free weekend of Wild Buster, players can dive into the gritty Sci-Fi action of the MMOARPG and test out the diverse heroes to choose their favourite. Insel Games adds a new hero called Heating Fist, which marks the start of a continuously growing roster of heroes this weekend as well. The Heating Fist is a high damage melee fighter which uses different stances to improve either her aggressive or defensive stats. She is utilizing mechanical rocket fists to increase the power of her punches and is recommended for experienced players to unlock her full potential.
Legendary John St. John, the talent behind Duke Nukem’s iconic voice, has collaborated with Insel Games for Wild Buster. In the new action-packed trailer, Duke, who alongside Serious Sam is one of the +13 playable heroes, describes in his typical sardonic tone the range of content players can look forward to when they play Wild Buster and doesn’t hold back when he expresses his opinion on Titan’s other heroes.
About Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan:
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is a gritty Sci-Fi MMORPG with fast Hack’n’Slash combat. By joining either the human Guardians or the mutant Abandon factions, players level up over a dozen heroes, including videogame legends Duke Nukem and Serious Sam, each with different skills to allow for unique play styles to master PvE (solo or coop) and PvP. While featuring fast-paced action, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan has a full set of MMO-Features and is free of Pay-to-Win elements!
- More than twelve heroes with unique play styles: Choose either the military Guardians or radiation-stricken Abandon and level up your hero to unlock a variety of skills for enhanced team play and replayability
- Dungeons: Enjoy a variety of different dungeons with three levels of difficulty, Raid Dungeons for up to 15 players or Horde Mode, with endless waves of enemies
- Extensive PvP options: Fight the other faction in open PvP zones, compete against rival players in shared dungeons or grab the most resources in specific maps
- Squad League: A unique Battle Arena, with 5 vs 5 fights and Battle Royale mode, (including ranking) and a special Elite League for maxed out players (Level 50)
- Rank level system: increase your account-wide level beyond the character level to get extra attribute bonuses
- Full MMO Features: Auction House, Group Finder, Crafting and Enchanting, Fishing and Mining
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!