Ubisoft revealed today the new Watch Dogs: Legion story trailer, the developer also announce the post-launch content.
Ubisoft also announced that the Online multiplayer mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will be available on December 3 as part of a free game update for all Watch Dogs: Legion players.
Watch the new story trailer down below:
Launching on December 3, the free Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will include the following features:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-player co-op and explore the city of London and participate in side activities
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team
- Four-player co-op Tactical Ops missions which will require teamwork and efficiency
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four-to-eight players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high intensity free-for-all deathmatch
New free content for the single-player mode will be available in a future update in 2021, and will include:
- New characters with new abilities
- New mission content
- A New Game Plus mode
Additionally, players who acquire the Season Pass will get access to Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, fully playable in the single player campaign and online, along with two other characters which were unveiled today:
- Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order, thanks to a cross-over with Assassin’s Creed
- Mina, a subject of transhuman experiments, who possesses the ability to mind control individuals
According to Ubisoft, the gameis built with a next-gen concept, “Play as Anyone”, a unique innovatation created by Ubsoft Toronto. The feature will allow players to literaly play as anyone in the entire city of London and choose a roster of resistance members. Every single person in the open world can be recruited and played, is unique and has a backstory, personality and skillset.
Ubisoft also confirmed today that the game will also support hardware-accelerated DirectX Raytracing on Xbox Series X and full ray-tracing support on Nvidia RTX-equipped PC devices.. Players who purchase Watch Dogs: Legion on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade their game to the next-gen version (Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5) at no additional cost.
Watch Dogs: Legion will release on October 29 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC through the Epic Games Store and Google Stadia. The game will also launch on Xbox Series X/S on November 10 and digitally on PS5 on November 12.