Visual Out, launches on Steam Windows, Mac & Linux
Visual Out, an exploration-driven platformer by MadameBerry, comes to Steam and itch.io for $9.99 on March 15th.
As an escaped program, traverse different sectors of an obsolete and dying computer, gaining abilities that reveal hidden areas, glitch enemies, control the flow of electricity, and more. Uncover the secrets behind the computer’s – and its creator’s – demise. The game lets direct combat take a back-seat, and instead focuses on using abilities to outsmart enemies and manipulate the environment.
- Explore a vast environment within the dying computer.
- Gain six unique abilities and their upgrades to aid in exploration.
- Manipulate the environment by controlling the flow of power.
- Traverse a mix between mechanical and digital landscapes, rendered with distinctive visual effects and minimalist pixel art.
- A mysterious ambient-glitch soundtrack by Abstraction Music.
- Outsmart and overpower each of the four sector’s bosses.
MadameBerry is an independent game developer based in Ohio. She began Visual Out as a Ludum Dare entry, with the theme “Entire Game on One Screen.”
Check out the Trailer:
I’m shifting gears just a little bit in 2018. Visual Out will be releasing in early Spring (I still don’t have an exact release date, but I have a month in mind), and after that I don’t want to dive right back into a large project again. I considered taking up the #1GameAMonth challenge again, but between supporting Visual Out post-release, and some personal changes I am going to need to make in 2018, I don’t think I’m going to have the time for something quite that intense.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!