Valley Gameplay Trailer – PS4, Xbox One & PC
Blue Isle Studios, has announced that its upcoming first-person adventure game, Valley, is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this summer.
This is the Official description of the game:
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
– Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
– Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
– Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
– Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
– Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Check out the Trailer:
“As you’ll see in the video, intrepid players can do some truly incredible things as they seek to further uncover the mysteries of the valley: give life to dying trees and animals; leap the distance of an entire football field; swing through a Pathfinder training forest of ginormous trees; and even defend oneself against some mysterious enemies. These are just some of the many awesome things you’ll be able to do as you explore the ancient depths of the valley, all the while keeping both it and yourself alive.”
More info at – Source