Tumblestone will be available for Nintendo Switch on October 5, 2017
Independent developer The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, creators of the critically acclaimed “The Bridge”, is releasing their second game Tumblestone for Nintendo Switch on October 5, 2017 in America and Europe.
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years – completely reinventing the genre into a deep and cerebral puzzle solving experience. Diverging from the staid match-3 formula of Bejeweled, Tumblestone strips out all the random gem flipping junk, and elevates the genre with unique puzzles and intense multiplayer gameplay in the spirit of Tetris Attack and Dr. Mario. This isn’t a game for people who want to lull themselves to sleep, no, Tumblestone is for gamers who love old-school puzzle games!
Brought to life with beautiful hand-drawn artwork, Tumblestone offers several deep and exciting game modes for both single-player and competitive multiplayer. Help the Sausage King make friends and discover what happened to the Tumblecrown in the 40-hour story campaign featuring twelve worlds, each with a unique twist on the core mechanic. Test your mettle in multiplayer with up to four players, or indulge in multiple arcade modes, including fast-paced Heartbeat mode, brainy Infinipuzzle mode, and relaxing Marathon mode.
Check out the Trailer:
- Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone’s intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing “just a few more rounds” with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
- Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles.
- Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode.
- Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
- Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
- Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.
More info at – Source