The Tomorrow Children will be F2P
The Tomorrow Children, the simulation / strategy / action hybrid from Pixeljunk series developer Q-Games, is going to be a free-to-play title on PS4.
The early access Founders Pack includes the following premium paid content ($19.99, includes more than $30 worth of content):
- Bourgeoisie papers — This is your first step to becoming a resident of The Void. By earning the “rezidenty” status, player’s will have the privilege to participate in creating structures and items to build your town, access to new tools, and the ability to build your very own house within the town. Also includes five F2P invitations to send to friends.
- Lv1 Arms License — Unlocks access to higher-tier weapons at the weapons dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
- Lv1 Tools License — Unlocks access to higher tier tools at the tool dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
- Eagle Corp. Jetpack — This high-end Black Market paid item will take you to new heights, allowing you to reach otherwise inaccessible areas on tops of “islands” to mine resources and find hidden items.
- Special costume — “Miner Gear” costume to customize your in-game “projection clone” character.
- Exclusive PSN avatar pack — This is a pack containing three exclusive PSN avatars limited to the Founders Pack.
- 1000 Freeman Dollars — Currency that can be used at the black market to purchase a variety of high-powered weapons, tools, and more, and can also be used as bribes to government officials for quick personal benefit. (This is separate from the in-game credits collected from the town’s City Hall after completing various labor tasks, which are used at the normal vendors in town.)
- Bourgeoisie Paper holders will also receive five invitations to send to their friends, granting them access to the F2P game client before full public release. Invited comrades can enjoy the F2P game for free, and upgrade their experience with the Founders Pack if they choose.
Check out the Trailer:
“One big boon to the Founder’s Pack is that Bourgeoisie Paper holders can invite up to five friends to check out The Tomorrow Children’s early access edition for free. They won’t get all the same perks as a person with the Founder’s Pack, but they can always purchase their own should they like what they see.”
More info at – Source