Gamescom 2018: THQ Nordic & Mimimi Announce Desperados III
THQ Nordic and developer Mimimi has just announced that Desperados III will be available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X in 2019.
This real-time tactics game, developed by German game studio Mimimi (who earned their spurs with the critically acclaimed title Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogun), lets players command a band of Desperados led by fan-favourite gunslinger John Cooper, who’s hunting down his nemesis.
Check this gamescom 2018 gameplay video down below:
“Desperados III is a modern real-time tactics game set in a harsh Wild West scenario. You take control of a ragtag band becoming a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines. The very different strong personalities struggle to cooperate at first, but ultimately join forces to combine their distinctive specialties and challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados need to turn the tables with every mission.
Heavily inspired by the first game of the franchise, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados III will allow the player to approach each mission with a wide variety of different solutions and routes. As the player’s gang will always be outnumbered, only smart use of both the environment and each Desperado’s unique character skills will guarantee a victorious outcome.
• Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows
• Approach each mission with a big variety of different solutions and paths
• Resolve seemingly impossible large enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed executions
• Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night
• Defeat your foes choosing between deadly and non-lethal options, stealth and blazing guns and further adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay ability challenges.”
Full Press Release – AllGamesDelta
Don’t miss any of the latest gaming news – Here.