TERA for PS4 and Xbox One Releases for Free on April 3
En Masse Entertainment announced today that Tera is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 3.
TERA is a free-to-play massive multiplayer online role-playing game. It focuses on fast-paced, real-time action. The PC version came out in 2011 and has over 25 million registered players. Expanding to console will open the MMO up to a new audience.
You can buy a $30 Founder’s Pack that includes in-game items like a special mount, and it will also give you early access to the console versions. You can start playing on March 27.
With streamlined interfaces, intelligent button mapping and new gameplay systems all promised and able to compliment TERA’s trademark fast-paced combat, all of the skills, tactics, and high-octane combos that make TERA’s combat so deep and satisfying will soon be experienced by the millions of console gamers out there.
A variety of character types will be in place and these should ensure that nearly every play style or customization option is well catered for, allowing TERA to bring every player a gameplay experience that is uniquely their own.
Whether you wish to quest alone, bring your friends, make new allies or just take on Big Ass Monsters, the wonderful world of TERA awaits.
“There is a lot of excitement in gaming to finally see the action combat TERA is so famous for realized on console,” states Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We had an amazing reception to our Open Beta test from TERA veterans and newcomers. We are pumped to finally bring the deep, challenging, definitive MMO experience gamers have been waiting for to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.”
Check out the Trailer:
TERA brings true action combat into a high fantasy MMORPG setting. Players explore a vast world where their combat skills are put to the test against deadly Big Ass Monsters (BAMs). They’ll need to actively dodge out of the way of incoming attacks, study enemy attack patterns, and execute precise skill combos to take them down!
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!