Superola and The Lost Burgers is Available Now
Indie Game Developer Undercoders today announced that Superola and The Lost Burgers is available to purchase digitally in the USA and across European territories, for a suggested retail price of $5.99/€5.99 on the Nintendo Switch.
Check out the launch trailer of Superola and the Lost Burgers, featuring some gameplay footage:
“In Superola and The Lost Burgers players control a burger-loving llama in its quest to recover the delicious hamburgers stolen by an alien hotdog race. A game packed with frenetic platforming action, including a vast world with an original storyline and tons of secrets, memorable boss fights, rhythm controlled bonus rounds, catchy chiptune soundtrack and lots of classic gaming references.
Superola and The Lost Burgers game features:
- Challenging llama platforming action: Fast reflexes needed for a high speed scrolling challenge! Superola will have to jump over obstacles, avoid pits, grab burgers and shoot the hell out of enemies! Players will have to learn to control floatability in underwater stages, train their rhythm in bonus rounds and prepare for final boss fights.
- Packed with content: With over 70 stages to complete, Superola’s world is vast and varied. From the grasslands to the hotdog spaceship, Superola will have to escape from the volcano, explore the abandoned castle, skate through the city and battle penguins on the frozen mountain. Visiting shops for tips to find secret stages and shortcut paths will be a must too!
- A unique story: Superola will meet strange characters, collect special items, unlock new areas, discover the real plans of the invading hotdog aliens and get back the delicious hamburgers! Will players be able to achieve the 100% completion status?
- VS mode challenge: Players can compete against friends in an increasingly difficult endless multiplayer mode, to see who can make it farther. New stages and costumes can be unlocked in story mode!
- Developed and published by Undercoders, Superola and The Lost Burgersreleases on February 22nd for a suggested retail price of $5.99/€5.99.”
For more information on Superola and the Lost Burgers, visit its official website.