Conga Master Arrives Today in an Expanded Version on Nintendo Switch
Videogame publisher Rising Star Games, in partnership with game developer Undercoders, announced today that Conga Master Party is available to purchase in the USA and across European territories. The game is an expanded version of the award-winning Conga Master, which just won “Best Game Design Award” at Tokyo Game Show 2017’s ‘Sense of Wonder Night’ awards ceremony.
Check out the Nintendo switch trailer of Conga Master, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Conga Master Party is available now digitally for a suggested retail price of $9.95/€8.99/£7.99. The game adds masses of new content and Nintendo Switch™-exclusive features to the already heady mix of disco, electro and rock ‘n’ roll conga-ing.
ABOUT CONGA MASTER PARTY:
Conga Master Party sees up to four players each controlling their chosen party-goer in his or her quest to create the most epic conga line ever. Travelling through different nightclub locales during a night to remember, players dance up close and personal to fellow party people to entice them into their conga line. Longer congas let you add people faster but watch out for stinky pigs stinking up your line!
Nintendo Switch™-exclusive Conga Master Party game features:
- One Nintendo Switch™ four players: Use the unique controller sharing options to enjoy all of the multiplayer modes with up to four people using only two Joy-Con™ controllers
- Two new multiplayer modes: “1, 2, Conga” – when two players collide they must win a rock, paper, scissors battle played with the Joy-Con™; “Just Conga” – strike dance poses with the Joy-Con™
- amiibo™ support: A wide selection of figures is compatible with the game, unlocking themed cosplay costumes for already-existing playable characters
- Two new stages: “Conga Burger” and “Conga’s Palace”, accessible in both multiplayer and single-player modes.
- Ten new playable characters: Ten new party people can be unlocked via the single-player Story mode including Richie the high-roller from Conga’s Casino, Hotdog the dancing hotdog, and Dr. H8 making a guest star crossover cameo from 88 Heroes!
Additional Conga Master Party game features:
- Easy and intuitive controls: No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line… the longer, the better!
- Multiplayer mayhem: Eight different local multiplayer modes, each with its own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals’ congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line, and more!
- Packed with conga-tastic content: Over 40 characters and nine conga club locations to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy.
- Single-player conga quest: Playing alone won’t stop the conga! In Story Mode, head-out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city’s nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!
Developed by Undercoders and published by Rising Star Games, Conga Master Party is available now digitally for a suggested retail price of $9.95/€8.99/£7.99.”
For more information on Conga Master, visit its official website.