Super Rude Bear Resurrection out now on PlayStation 4
The super-hard, super-tight platformer about a gangsta bear from East London, today launched on PlayStation 4 worldwide.
From British developer Alex Rose Games, Rude Bear is a hardcore platformer with some tricks up its sleeves. Whenever you die, your dead body remains where you left it, and can be used as a corpse platform or meatshield to keep you alive in future lives.
The game’s difficulty lowers with each death, meaning that anyone can beat it – but players looking for a real challenge can try to blitz the entire thing without dying at all.
There are 6+ hours worth of challenges and obstacles to beat in the main quest, including numerous boss Guardians – and that’s before you even contemplate exploring the secrets and bonuses hidden away in Super Rude Bear Resurrection, racking your playtime up to 12 hours and beyond.
Check out the Trailer:
- Sightseeing – Run, jump and die your way through sprawling levels, facing fiendish challenges across seven diverse worlds, from ancient ruins to convulsing flesh dungeons.
- Unlimited Rudeness – Enjoy an incredible 73 song Grime soundtrack by Deeco – with a unique track in every level.
- Super Streamable – Twitch Mode lets your viewers affect the gameplay, spam emotes onto your screen and talk through your Fairy companion.
- Gotta Go Fast – Built from the ground up with speedrunners in mind. From ghosts and quick menus, to slow-mo Practice Mode and RNG toggle.
- Rampant Replayablity – Discover Bonus levels, unlock absurdly difficult achievements, and beat your friends’ scores in Marathon Mode (including Boss Rush!)
- Insanely Tough – Crank the difficulty even higher by turning off corpses and checkpoints, or take on the ultimate challenge and try to beat the entire game with just one life.
More info at – Source