Super Inefficient Golf – Launching on Steam on 15th March!
Why hit a ball with a metal stick, when you can stick MINES to your ball? Super Inefficient Golf improves upon the most inefficient game ever conceived, by making it even LESS efficient. Master the art of carefully placing mines, detonating them with expert timing, and BOOM – Birdie!
The game is divided in two phases: first, setup the golf ball with mines, then blast it into space (or better, into the hole) by detonating them. Players have full control on which mines explode and when, which gives them complete power over their rocket ball trajectory – actually achieving what one intended to do is a whole different thing. You won’t need golf clubs or subscription to fancy clubs filled with people rolling in money for a good dose of skill-driven fun!
After having spent more than 3 years developing their acclaimed racing game Redout, 34BigThings decided to slightly pick up the pace and taste the opposite side of the spectrum, by creating a market-ready game, concept to polish, in just 30 days. This was meant as an internal pipeline stress-test, except that the final product looked too good to be tossed. Originally a “snowball avalanche” game concept, Super Inefficient Golf was born out of appreciation for silly gameplay and less efficient means.
- 18 holes – JUST LIKE REAL GOLF, except for the mines and the absence of the POTUS on the tee.
- SLOWMO and acrobatic aerial turns – total control, albeit very inefficient!
- Unbelievable views – enter a chill, relaxed environment in which your swearing will echo for miles around.
- Online Leaderboards – Global challenge, until everyone will achieve a hole-in-one on all holes with 2 mines, then it will make no sense.
- Explosions! – This is not really a feature, but if you make a GOLF game with MINES, you gotta add this to the list.
- Game up! – Bernard Suits would be super happy of our lusory attitude. See, we’ve actually studied some ludology, take us seriously will ya..
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!