Steampunk Graveyard To Be Released Before Halloween
UK based independent games developer Bad Logic Studios is pleased to announce that their zombie/steampunk themed action platformer game Steampunk Graveyard is coming soon to Steam for Windows, and will be released in time for Halloween.
Steampunk Graveyard is the third game from Bad Logic Studios, following on from Fortune & Gloria and Pirate Island Rescue, and is available in 16 languages.
Chech this trailer down below:
“Steampunk Graveyard is a 2D action platform adventure where nefarious Baron Richter von Sprocket has turned the dead into piston powered zombie automatons. It’s up to his former protégé, Professor Selene Gasket, to put a stop to the menace and save the terrified villagers.
Armed with a revolver, powerful explosives, and spring-loaded blades, Selene will shoot, blast and slice her way from graveyard to graveyard, as players guide her on a journey to put an end to the Baron’s evil plan. Along the way players and Selene will face zombie automatons and grenade throwing robotic brain-drones, while the Baron floats above it all in his hot air balloon, controlling his creations remotely using a radio device.
Journey from graveyard to graveyard to put an end to the Baron’s evil plan, fighting zombie automatons and grenade throwing brain-drones, while the Baron floats above it all in his hot air balloon, controlling his creations remotely using a radio device.
- Slice through metal and flesh with your spring-loaded blades mounted in your prosthetic arms.
- Blow up groups of walking dead with your powerful grenades.
- Blast the Baron’s mechanical creations from a distance with your trusty pistol.
- Steampunk Graveyard features new levels every time you play.”
- Processor: Intel Core i7 Processor or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 4096MB RAM and Webgl enabled
Full Press Release – GamesPress.
Don’t miss any of the latest gaming news at – Gaming Instincts.