Square Enix’s Ryoma Araki, Producer of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition has posted a message in which he apologizes for the collapse of the Square Enix’s servers after the heavy demand of the Lite version and full version of the dungeon crawler RPG.
We have received a lot of feedback from our players since the game was released and are moving to address all the issues raised as quickly as we can, but I must apologize for the delay in making an announcement about the situation.
First of all, the situation where players were unable to play immediately after launch was caused by our servers going over capacity. We ran maintenance to increase that server capacity on August 29, which has led to comparatively stable running thereafter. Going forward, we will move to address any further server issues as required.
Araki also offers an update on the future fixes to arrive on iOS and Android, based on the feedback received by players. Right now Square Enix scheduled the below-listed fixes for between mid and late September, the specific release date will be announced in the following days.
- Fixes for the issue where players will count as already having spawned an unknown element hotspot after being matched with a player who has spawned one and completed a dungeon in multiplayer.
- Fixes for the issue where items can be obtained infinitely.
iOS and Android versions
- Improvements to the frequency of freezes during loading.
In addition, the following new feature is also scheduled:
- The ability for the hosting player to skip boss introduction cut scenes and myrrh drop scenes in multiplayer.
iOS and Android versions*
- Ability to skip boss introduction cut scenes and myrrh drop scenes in single play.
Source: Square Enix