Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition Trailer
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition, the FPS from Streum On Studio, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, arrives for PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, 2018. Dive into today’s brand new Gameplay Trailer to celebrate the upcoming release, which brings the game to console for the first time and will be available free for all current owners on PC.
Play as a Space Marine of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company of the secretive Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers within the confines of a Space Hulk. Grow more powerful, gain skills and abilities, and master devastating weapons as you earn experience. Play solo or in online cooperative multiplayer with up to 4 players. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of new content and upgrades, expanding upon the base game for the ultimate Space Hulk experience:
- Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armor and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
- Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
- New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad in battle.
- New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
- Special Missions – randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition arrives on PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, with all Enhanced Edition content free for owners of the game on PC.
Check out the Trailer:
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition is a tactical First-Person Shooter for PlayStation 4 and PC based on Games Workshop’s cult classic board game set in Warhammer 40,000 universe. Expanding upon the original game, and featuring a host of new content, new features and a richer multiplayer mode, the Enhanced Edition is the ultimate Space Hulk: Deathwing experience on PC and for the first time on PlayStation 4.
Play as a Terminator of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company comprised of the elite of the secretive Space Marine Chapter, the Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers, within the claustrophobic confines of a Space Hulk. Grow stronger, gaining skills, new abilities, and powerful equipment as you earn experience across perilous missions. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of fresh features to enjoy in both solo and multiplayer: a new class, an expanded arsenal, deadly new enemies and a deep online customization system.
This edition marks the game’s first release on PlayStation 4, with all its additional content available through free updates for all present and future Space Hulk: Deathwing players on PC. Strap on your Terminator armour and equip the iconic weaponry of the Space Marines to overcome the threats lurking deep within Space Hulk Olethros!
- Play as a Space Marine Terminator, including a powerful new class – the Chaplain and his powerful Crozius Arcanum power mace.
- Customize each class in solo and multiplayer and unlock devastating weapons, including an expanded arsenal exclusive to the Enhanced Edition.
- Plunge into the Space Hulk and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers, including new, deadlier enemies.
- Special Missions bring infinite replayability to both solo and multiplayer modes, with randomly-generated objectives and enemy spawns for every game chapter.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!