The Sims 4 content is coming to Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition
SQUARE ENIX has teamed up with Electronic Arts and Maxis, the studio behind The Sims, to bring exclusive The Sims 4 content to Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition. From the game’s launch day on March 6, 2018, until May 1, 2018, players who purchase Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition via Origin will unlock a unique Sim-themed outfit featuring the famous The Sims 4 Llama Suit and Plumbob for use by Noctis in the single player campaign, and for players’ avatars in Final Fantasy XV multiplayer expansion: Comrades.
Players who pre-order the game from Origin will also receive the bonus “FFXV Decal Selection,” containing an array of colorful decals for the Regalia car celebrating Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis, along with the men and women of the Kingsglaive.
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition features:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – All-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES, and EPISODE IGNIS.
- Archive – Players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world.
- Quest to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D.
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!