Atlus revealed today a new trailer for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster’s featuring some of the main characters and the multiple paths they can follow in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo.
The Demi-fiend can align with just one of the three Reasons, Yosuga, Shijima, Musubi. it’s up to the player to decide which reason suits him the best to create or destroy the new world.
Tokyo, 200X. A young high schooler spends his days blissfully unaware of the chaos about to befall his world. The rebirth of the world, an event which no human has ever witnessed, takes place and wipes the world’s slate clean.
Chaos itself enfolds Japan’s capital, and what was once a bustling center of life is now a ruined hellscape, where demons from folklore gather. And so begins his journey through a post-apocalyptic Tokyo, where new enemies and old friends carve a bloody path toward their visions of an ideal world…
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception – an ethereal apocalypse – is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
- This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Including an easier difficulty level MERCIFUL as free DLC
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need it
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD will launch for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on May 25. Players who pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition now will get access to the game on May 21.