Atlus has finally confirmed the worldwide release for their critically acclaimed JRPG, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne. The game is set to launch on PC via Steam and PlayStation 4 on May 25.
Check the announcement trailer down below:
Reawaken your inner demon in a modernized version of the acclaimed ATLUS classic. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne arrives for the first time on PC in a new HD Remastered edition, available for pre-purchase now and releasing May 25th.
Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs. Take control of the Demi-fiend and join in the demonic revolution, recruiting Demon allies to aid in battling foes.
The HD Remaster of the game features:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need it!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
The original PS2 version of the game featured Dante as a playable character. The demon slayer will be featured in the game as a standalone purchase as the Maniax Pack or available on the Digital Deluxe Edition.
Pre-purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition and begin playing the game 4 days early, on May 21, and also includes:
Full Game Download
Exclusive access to the game four days early, on May 21
Maniax Pack: Adds Dante from the Devil May Cry Series
Chronicle Pack: Adds Raidou from the Devil Summoner Series
MERCIFUL Difficulty: Adds an easier difficulty mode
Mercy and Expectation Map Pack:
- “Little Master’s Mercy”
- “Master’s Expectation”
Shin Megami Tensei BGM Pack
- BGM Pack 1: Shin Megami Tensei (2 songs)
- BGM Pack 2: Shin Megami Tensei II (2 songs)
- BGM Pack 3: Shin Megami Tensei IV (2 songs)
- BGM Pack 4: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (2 songs)