Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope Out on Now on Steam Early Access
Sam returns in his first ever VR adventure to dual wield an overwhelming amount of explosive ordinance and battle Mental’s relentless hordes. The Earth Defense Force is crumbling under the crushing offensive of Mental and his legions of savage warriors and beasts. Now the galaxy’s last hope must battle from planet to planet – piling up and upgrading his arsenal along the way – and lay waste to massive alien swarms under Mental’s control… All in first-person, all in virtual reality!
Serious Sam VR is planned to be in Early Access for six months but community involvement and feedback will ultimately guide development and determine when the game is ready for full release. Planned features include new weapons, enemies and worlds, as well as new gameplay mechanics, difficulty modes, and a player customisation skill tree.
Check out the Trailer:
Key Features at Early Access Launch:
- VR and chill – Play as Sam ‘Serious’ Stone in VR! See the galaxy, meet interesting aliens – and frag ’em all. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (a.k.a. SSVR) is the perfect VR game! No singing, no dancing. Just shooting and humming to the energizing and moody tunes of your guns blazing.
- All aboard! – Select your mission on the command deck of the batllecruiser Saratoga and get ready to drop down to planet’s surface; the action starts immediately!
- The bigger they are – Battle over 2 different planets with multiple levels, ending with 2 different bosses. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, as Sam wades his way through the invading horde using a vast number of guns and power-ups, including his mighty pirate cannon.
- Guns. Lots of guns! – Sam must pick the right weapon for the job – some enemies are tougher, or just different and more resilient to certain type of damage than others – and defend the local populace.
- Mental’s hordes – Hordes of enemies, new and old, are pouring over the planets, all across the universe. Sam has already defeated some of them in battle, and knows them all too well. Others will rear their big, ugly head for the first time. Sam will not discriminate.
- Upgrades and Power-ups – Fully equipped armory is at Sam’s disposal aboard the battlecruiser ‘Saratoga’. Upgrade your gear between the missions.
- Seriously fun – Saving the universe can be a daunting and tedious task, but here’s Sam to save the day; it’s more fun when he does it, the way he does it. It’s (mostly) by shooting aliens in the face.
- Early Access – we’re working around the clock to bring SSVR to fans as soon as we can. So we decided to pull a Death Star – the game will be operational and available this Summer (and hopefully won’t explode when released on Early Access), achieving it’s full potential hopefully by end of the year.
More info at – Source