Rumor: Eiji Aonuma Teases Zelda Skyward Sword For Switch
It appears at The Legend of Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma teased a possible release for Zelda Skyward Sword during a Zelda concert at Osaka, Japan. Information comes from several attendees who are very excited after Aonuma said “We know what you’re thinking Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Switch right?”
Check this video down below to further understand how it all happened:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword shakes up the tried-and-true adventure game formula and marks a turning point for the series. Link embarks on a sprawling adventure through the skies and across the continent when his childhood friend Zelda falls from their floating home in the sky beneath the clouds to the mysterious continent below. The introduction of full motion controls enabled by Wii MotionPlus technology synchronizes player movements with Link’s actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in the series to date.
- Embark on the most expansive Zelda adventure yet, setting the stage for the events of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!
- Experience some of the most realistic sword combat of any game to date, turning every encounter into a challenge of both brains and brawn.
- Analyze enemy attacks and defenses and counteract with precise sword swings in a dynamic new combat system that combines fighting and puzzle-solving.
- Explore a massive, multilayered world that seamlessly blends soaring exploration some of the largest and most challenging dungeons in the history of the series.
- Ride your Loft Bird across the skies, exploring floating islands, taking on quests and searching for treasure. Find rare materials that upgrade weapons, items, and shields.”
Keep tuned to Gaming Instincts as more information arrives from Japan and we can verify this rumor so you don’t had to taste that salt.