Rocket League’s ‘STARBASE ARC’ update available today
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, creators of the indie smash-hit Rocket League, announced that its new space-themed update, Starbase ARC, will be available for download later today at 2pm PST / 10pm GMT. Starbase ARC features a FREE new arena and a premium DLC Battle-Car, Vulcan, both inspired by Psyonix’s critically-acclaimed mobile title, ARC Squadron.
The Starbase ARC update also delivers one of the most requested community features of all time: Custom Training mode. This FREE new mode is available on all platforms and allows players to create their own training sequence where they can name, design, edit, and upload their sequences for other Rocket League players to access via alphanumeric code.
In addition to the free ‘Starbase ARC’ Arena, Psyonix is also releasing a new premium DLC Battle-Car that comes with animated wings, and a fancy, futuristic look. The car DLC will cost $1.99 USD, and will be available sometime later today,
In other news, Psyonix announced Steam Workshop support is coming with its next update to PC, Mac, and SteamOS players. With this players will be able to create their own custom levels and upload them to the Steam Rocket League Community Hub.
Check out the Trailer:
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online