Giveaway! – Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
As you all know Nintendo’s most anticipated game of the year is on the verge of release on December 7th on Friday next week. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate is the most insanely packed, fan-serviced Smash game to come out yet and what better way to celebrate such an awesome and anticipated release other than by giving away not one but two copies of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. That’s right, you heard us correctly, we will be giving away two copies of the game to two lucky winners. Before we dive into the details of the giveaway, let’s take a quick look at what Super Smash Brothers Ultimate actually includes as a standalone game at launch before any of it’s upcoming DLC is release and what you can expect out of the product on day 1.
- There are a total of 74 characters at launch
- The new characters are Inkling, Ridley, Simon, Ritcher, King K. Rool, Isabelle and Incineroar
- The game features 103 different playable stages
- The game features over 800 music tracks, and you can play the music while carrying your switch with you as a music player in standby mode
- Everyone is here, including characters from previous Super Smash Brothers games.
- Smashdown, Squad Strike and Tournament are brand new playable modes alongside the usual Classic and Special Smash
- Spirits replaces the trophies system and is much more in-depth
- World of Light is a completely brand new story mode
Now one might be asking, how does one simply win a copy of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate? Check out our video down below for giveaway details.
Good luck fellow Nintendo fans and we will hopefully see you on the Battlefield on December 7th! Stay tuned to Gaming Instincts for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate review, post-release coverage, guides, tips & tricks and much more.