Sony and Koei Tecmo has collaborated to bring seven of Koei Tecmo games to the streaming service PlayStation Now, the now available games are Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, Toukiden 2 and Toukiden Kiwami, Nights of Azure, Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon, Warriors All-Stars, Romance of The Three Kingdoms XIII.
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round: Last Round represents the zenith of the Dead or Alive 5 series, taking all the best content from those games and adding all-new content only found in ‘Last Round’ to create the comprehensive Dead or Alive 5 game.
- Nights of Azure: This game tells a tragic tale of two friends faced with impossible decisions that will test their loyalty to their quest – and to each other. In the kingdom of Ruswal, very few people leave their homes after nightfall, let alone have the strength and skill to take on the powerful, azure-blooded demons that plague the island. One of the best among these braves few is Arnice, a knight of great skill and power, who is assisted by her friend and priestess Lilysse in a quest to rid the land of these monsters.
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon: This sequel follows a young knight named Aluche and her two childhood friends-Liliana, a kind-hearted priestess, and Ruenheid, a holy knight of the Lourdes Order. While escorting Liliana, Aluche is ambushed and killed only to later awaken as a half-demon at the hands of the New Curia-a religious organisation with dark ties. Aluche must now save Liliana and continue her journey, meeting new characters with their own mysterious pasts.
- Toukiden Kiwami: Oni warriors have hidden in the shadows aiming to torment mankind. Throughout history, a secret cast of warriors known as Slayers have been trained to dispose of the demonic threat before it could consume the world.
- Toukiden 2: In this sequel layers will assume the mantle of a mysterious Slayer who has awakened after a ten-year slumber to a world shrouded in darkness. Players’ battle skills and strategic acumen will be put to the ultimate test as they repel the soul-devouring Oni either alone or alongside Slayers from around the world.
- Warriors All-Stars: This is a fighting game that features a wide selection of fan-favourite characters from various Koei Tecmo Games franchises such as Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, William from Nioh, Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Warriors, and Zhao Yun from Dynasty Warriors.
- Romance of The Three Kingdoms XIII: In this game players will experience a climactic storyline rich with Chinese history, and complete with detailed CG cutscenes that highlight the most heroic deeds of the strongest, wisest, and most powerful individuals of the Three Kingdoms Era.
PlayStation Now is a cloud gaming subscription service that allows members to stream PS2, PS3 and PS4 games on PS4 and PC. PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 4 games can also be downloaded to play locally on PlayStation 4.