Sony has started a massive PlayStation Days of Play event, the company has excellent deals in software, hardware and subscription discounts. Days of Play will go live on June 3, and will last only a couple of weeks.
Mary Yee, Vice President of Global Marketing at Sony Interactive Entertainment, shared the excitement of the PlayStation team at this important event: “We’re thrilled to announce that Days of Play is back again this year with awesome deals to celebrate the passionate PlayStation community around the globe, and to thank you for all the support.” said Yee.
U.S. and Canada customers can find at participating retailer special offers on Headsets, game bundles and great deals on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now memberships. Mary Yee also confirms that U.S. customers can also shop Days of Plays deals directly from the online store.
- Select Gold Wireless Headsets – $69.99 USD / $79.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Platinum Wireless Headset – $129.99 USD (MSRP) / $159.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Nioh 2, MLB The Show 20 – $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds, Death Stranding, Dreams – $29.99 USD / $39.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Days Gone, MediEvil, Blood & Truth – $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Everybody’s Golf VR – $14.99 USD / $19.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Farpoint – $9.99 USD / $14.99 CAD (MSRP)
- The Last of Us Remastered, select PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD (MSRP)
- 12 Months PlayStation Plus membership – 30% off MSRP
- 12 Months PlayStation Now membership – 30% off MSRP
- 3 Months PlayStation Now membership – 20% off MSRP
Yee does not reveal the list of retailers who will host Days of Play, but taking a look back at the usual retail partners of Sony, it’s expected that Best Buy, GamesStop, Walmart and Amazon will be taking part of the big marketing event. As Yee suggest, players outside the U.S. and Canada can also take enjoy some of the deals through the PlayStation Network Store.