Sony’s Play At Home Initiative will add Horizon Zero Dawn for PS4 and PS5 as a free download between April 19 at 8:00 pm PT and May 14 at 8:00 pm PT.
The free version of Horizon is the Complete Edition, a version that includes the Frozen Wilds expansion, new weapons and cosmetic outfits, a digital artbook, and a PS4 theme.
In addition to Horizon Zero Dawn, PlayStation users can claim several PS4 indies and PSVR titles.
- ABZÛ: From the artistic mind behind Journey, Flower, and The Pathless, ABZÛ is a beautiful underwater adventure that evokes the dream of diving. Immerse yourself in a vibrant ocean world full of mystery and bursting with color and life.
- Enter the Gungeon: Enter the Gungeon is a gunfight dungeon crawler following a band of misfits seeking to shoot, loot, dodge roll, and table-flip their way to personal absolution by reaching the legendary Gungeon’s ultimate treasure: the gun that can kill the past.
- Rez Infinite: Prepare yourself for the ultimate version of Rez, a thrilling journey of sights and sounds and shooting action, remastered and upgraded by members of the original development team exclusively for PS4 and (optional) PlayStation VR.
- Subnautica: You have crash-landed on an alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun-drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
- The Witness: The Witness is a single-player game in an open world with dozens of locations to explore and over 500 puzzles. This game respects you as an intelligent player and it treats your time as precious. There’s no filler: each of those puzzles brings its own new idea into the mix. So, this is a game full of ideas.
Players with PSVR can also download:
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission: Take control of Astro in a massive adventure to rescue his crew, where the PS VR headset puts you right in the thick of the action.
- Moss: a single-player action-adventure puzzle game and new IP from Polyarc tailor-made for the VR platform.
- Thumper: Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality.
- Paper Beast: Experience a dreamlike odyssey in virtual reality. Discover a wild ecosystem, born from lost Internet data. Be the first to explore a world inhabited by exotic and surprising creatures, and shape your environment to overcome obstacles and puzzles.