Pawarumi: The Epic Mayan inspired Shoot’em Up, now on Greenlight
French studio Manufacture 43 started working on their first game: Pawarumi, after eleven months of intense work on their original shoot’em up, the team at Manufacture 43 is thrilled to finally announce that Pawarumi is on Steam Greenlight.
In a world where the mayan civilization rules with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the Council and its limitless armies, become the master of Chukaru’s powers and find the meaning behind your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed.
Watch the new gameplay teaser trailer down below:
“Taking the simple mechanic of rock-paper-scissors one step further, Pawarumi enables the player to do double damage, heal itself or recharge its super attack simply by shooting with one of the three weapons against one of the three types of enemies. This mechanic enables countless ways and strategies to handle each level, first to beat the game, then to reach the top of the leaderboard.
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in an unique mesoamerican inspired sci-fi universe and served by 3D graphics that gives opportunity for glorious cinematic staging.
- Five Unique Levels: Set in different parts of the world, and inspired by classics from the 90s and 2000s pop culture from Indiana Jones to James Bond, Stargate.
- Crafted for replayability: Each level will have particular gameplay that will slightly change the way you look at the game. Study every option possible to reach the end of the game your own way.
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
Weapon Mastery Scoring System: never letting the scorers down, every run will get the score growing towards the top of the leaderboard.
- Dynamic Layered Music: Awesome Peruvian Industrial Metal soundtrack carefully crafted by our man Grégory Desmurs. You can be sure that you never heard anything like this! And depending on how well you play the game music will change accordingly to the situation.”
For more information about the game visit its official website.