People Can Fly is thrilled to announce that in less than a month, the Outriders demo has been downloaded by two million players. The development team has now a huge source of feedback for the final version of the game.
For those unfamiliar with the co-op game, Outriders is a brutal RPG co-op shooter that plays in the third-person perspective. The gameplay is focused on combat, which is equally balanced between gunplay and skill usage. The story is set in the distant future, humanity is trying to colonize a planet that has the potential to be a new home for humans.
The developer has shared new information via a subreddit post where they reveal the upcoming changes to the game.
Resolutions for all platforms
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle.
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future.
- Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake.
- Made other minor improvements and fixes.
Additional resolutions for PC
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory.
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition.
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest.
Additional resolutions for Xbox
- Fixed menu prompts not displaying correctly in supported non-English languages.
Additional resolutions for PlayStation
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5].
- Note that while the in-game button will be fixed with the patch, you can still search the PlayStation store for “Outriders” should you wish to already pre-order it.
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5].
Outriders will release in April 1 on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Google Stadia.