One Week Until “Aporia: Beyond the Valley” Launches on PC
Green Man Gaming Publishing and Investigate North are happy to announce that Aporia: Beyond The Valley is launching next week, on Wednesday 19th July.
Created by Danish developers Investigate North, Aporia: Beyond The Valleyis a first person puzzle adventure coming to PC 19th July 2017. Investigate North is a development team chaired by Ole Søndberg, the producer of Wallander and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
The game takes a new approach to storytelling by allowing players to explore a non-linear environment, solve complex puzzles, and uncover a mystery surrounding ancient technology and the ruins of a civilization, all without dialogue or text.
Aporia: Beyond The Valley is a first person puzzle game set in the world of Ez’rat Qin. Explore a world filled with strange nature, ancient technology, and haunted by a spirit roaming the fog-covered forest. With a whole new story and puzzle mechanics, Aporia: Beyond The Valley presents players with the challenge of actively exploring and piecing together a non-linear story of what happened in this mysterious world.
Key Features –
- An immersive, detailed world created in CryEngine
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization told without text or dialogue. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Avoid traps and solve brain twisting puzzles made to make you question what happened in The Valley.
- Explore bizarre architecture and overgrown nature, choosing your own path in the game’s non-linear world.
- Completely original musical score.
Check out the Trailer:
You awake after hundreds of years of sleep, in an abandoned land and no memory of your past. Immersed in this world of dark beauty, thrilling mystery and ancient puzzles, you embark on a quest to find out what happened in this world, and to discover who you are.
More info at – Source