Octopath Traveler Releasing on June
The acclaimed RPG is set to be available for PC players very soon, as it was today confirmed by its Steam page the game is launching on June. Square Enix hasn’t released the system requirements for Octopath Traveler aside the need of a 64-bit OS, but being a 2D retro game it’s fair to assume that it won’t be too demanding.
Take a look at this trailer:
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers
- Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
- Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
- Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
- Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses.
- Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path
- Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world
Read the full article at – wccftech.
Don’t miss any of the latest guides, podcast and gaming discussions at Gaming Instincts TV.