Nickelodeon Kart Racers Debut Trailer
GameMill Entertainment has released the first trailer for Nickelodeon Kart Racers.
The upcoming racing game featured playable characters from Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, and more as they race across 24 different tracks.
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and more!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school, and more!
- Awesome co-op and local multiplayer for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for tons of fun!
- Slime overload will have you turning you karts into jet-ski racers!
Nickelodeon Kart Racers will launch for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 23 for $39.99.
Check out the Trailer:
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Nickelodeon to bring all of these amazing characters into one fun, competitive video game for fans of all ages to enjoy. Nickelodeon has created characters and stories that are loved around the world and we specialise in transforming treasured characters and stories into playable entertainment for the die-hard fans and casual gamers alike.”
Though the game is unlikely to unseat the kart racing champ on the console (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe), Nickelodeon Kart Racers should be a lot of fun for fans of the channel’s shows. And who knows, they might just throw a few classic characters in there for good measure. We’ll see who gets introduced this October.
And for those worried that the game will be high-priced, don’t be. Gamemill has it set up to go for just $39.99. That leaves you a lot of extra money to buy pizza or seafood or whatever kind of food your character of choice may be into.
For the full article visit – Comicbook
Check out our latest news – Here!