Nice Slice – a new cutting edge casual arcade game
Skillfully cutting food to many little pieces might the greatest joy of cooking. Kool2Play studio, the makers of the critically acclaimed zen rhythm game Clock Simulator and the trippy visual puzzle Estiman, set out to recreate that nice sensation in a video game. Nice Slice gives you a knife and an endless supply of stuff to cut – the smaller the pieces, the bigger the score.
- A dynamic endless highscore run full of cutting edge fun
- An original cast of popculture-inspired sentient cartoon knives
- Many exciting score-boosting tricks to discover
- Skill-based gameplay that rewards practice
- Advanced in-game physics system for realistic, tactile slicing
Nice Slice is on IOS, Android and Windows PC (Steam)
Check out the Trailer:
– Discover exciting special actions, complete combos, and unlock more nice things to cut, as you progress
– Hone your precision and sharpen your skills to get extra bonus objects to cut. Your score depends heavily on how difficult or even bizarre your cuts are.