New Trailer and Release Date Unveiled for Elium – Prison Escape
Lone Artisan Games unveiled a new Gameplay Trailer for Elium – Prison Escape, and announced that it will launch on Steam on February 28th, 2018.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Elium – Prison Escape, featuring some gameplay footage:
“About the game
Elium – Prison Escape is a realistic swordfighting action roguelite in a medieval setting. Play in First and 3rd Person view with shooter-like controls, in a challenging and unforgiving prison environment with the main goal of finding an escape.
Take the role of Jarren Sorengar, a master swordsman seeing his days pass as a weary war prisoner. Time has come to meet fate, find an escape or die in the attempt.
- 1stPerson / 3rdPerson melee action combat. Fight with a sword, equip a shield, use your fists or even resort to fight with objects around you.
- Reactive Combat AI. Engage with zealous prison guards that use the same moves as the player, making for a tense and challenging experience.
- Action and Stealth playing styles. Hide in the shadows, turn off lights and sneak past enemies, or take your opponents by force.
- Alone or with help. Explore and fight on your own or rescue other prisoners to aid in your escape.
- Random dungeon generation. Experience a new level layout on every play, on a series of hand-crafted areas assembled procedurally.
About Lone Artisan Games
Lone Artisan Games is a one-man team –an industry developer working on original projects on the afterhours– with the aim of creating a memorable medieval swordfighting game experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Processor: High-Performance Dual Core CPU or Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD5850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c”
For more information on Elium – Prison Escape, visit its Steam page.