NeuroVoider is Available Now on Nintendo Switch
It was announced by Playdius and Flying Oak Games, that the twin-stick shooter RPG NeuroVoider is now available on Nintendo Switch eShop. NeuroVoider is a RPG shooter focusing on fast-paced action, tons of loot, procedural content, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath. You can play it coop up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack’n’slash rampage.
Check out the launch trailer of NeuroVoider, showcasing the games’ features:
“Neurovoider is set in a cyber futuristic world where Earth is ravaged and robots are endlessy partying and celebrating the doom of Mankind. But, a few surviving brains are ready for payback. Armored and loaded, they start shooting around the evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers and more.
Get ready to battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Nintendo Switch exclusive content:
- Single-JoyCon play mode with auto-aim for fast and casual multiplayer sessions
- Dual Joy-Con and Pro Controller also supported
- Rock solid 1080p / 60fps display in all modes
- All the additional content already published on other platforms
The ability to play with a single stick mode using a single Joy-Con for casual play and auto-aim is unique to the Nintendo Switch. It makes much more easier and enjoyable for single player experience and even better when several players are playing together, each with one joy-con! Also, TV Mode, Handled and Tabletop are supported for a perfect play and go with friends.”
For more information on NeuroVoider, visit its Nintendo eShop page.
[…] – Prison Escape is a realistic swordfighting action roguelite in a medieval setting. Play in First and 3rd Person view with shooter-like controls, in a […]