The TEKKEN 7 World Tour Finals have concluded, and the end has resulted in new announcements regarding Tekken 7’s upcoming DLC.
The new DLC will come alongside a third Season Pass, but will also be available as individual purchases. The following is a list of the new DLC coming to TEKKEN 7 in both December 2019 and spring 2020:
- “[DLC 11] Ganryu (Returning Playable Character) Revealed – Available for download starting on 12/10
- [DLC 12] Leroy Smith (NEW* Playable Character) Street Date Revealed – Available for download starting on 12/10
- [DLC 13] Frame Data Display Street Date – Available for download starting 12/10
- [DLC 14] Fahkumram (NEW* Playable Character) Reveal – Coming Spring 2020
- [DLC 15] New Stage – Coming Spring 2020”
The TEKKEN World Tour Finals culminated with Yuta ‘Chikurin’ Take claiming victory as 2019’s King of the Iron Fist Tournament. Moreover, three new TEKKEN 7 trailers were released during the World Tour Finals over the weekend. Fans interested in viewing the trailers can follow the links provided below:
The TEKKEN World Tour will return in 2020, but more details have yet to be announced.
TEKKEN 7 released worldwide for arcades on March 18, 2015. However, the game came to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 2, 2017. The game was developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment and is the first in the franchise to make use of the Unreal Engine.
Upon release, TEKKEN 7 was the best-selling software in the United Kingdom during its launch week, which is the first time a title in the series has done so well since TEKKEN 3 launched on the original PlayStation. Furthermore, TEKKEN 7 remained at number one during its second week in the U.K. but fell to number two the second week in Japan, behind Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Gaming Instincts is dedicated to bringing its readers all the latest and greatest news and updates for all their favorite titles and more. Be sure to follow Gaming Instincts on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news!