My.Games announced today the launch of a new cloud gaming service called My.Games Cloud.
The service is only available in Russia, for Windows PCs and its optimal experience is in Moscow and St. Petersburg around a 1500-2000 km radius from the servers. The company has confirmed that in 2021, the service will be expanded to more territories and will support Mac OS, Android, iOS, smart TVs, and social networks.
My.Games CEO Vasily Maguryan stated: “We see great potential in cloud gaming technology, especially in a country like Russia, where its well-developed internet infrastructure provides a high-quality gaming experience at an affordable price. We are happy to welcome international publishers partners, for whom the launch of such a service can provide the opportunity to reach a new audience.”
Maguryan also added that the cloud gaming service will integrate the My.Games Store, with players “gaining access to the complete games library as well as titles from other gaming stores.” The cost of the subscription was not revealed, but the executive affirmed that it will be an “affordable platform.”
Key features of MY.GAMES Cloud services include:
- Free plan with high quality and without restrictions on the length of the session. Full HD streaming (up to 23 hours per month) with medium graphics settings
- Paid subscription plan with access to the games in up to 4K resolution and 120fps with maximum graphics settings
- Modern streaming technology
- The minimum network requirements without quality loss
- Intuitive and comfortable interface
- Full integration into MY.GAMES Store ecosystem
- The ability to play free AAA games included in the paid subscription
Part of the Mail.Ru group, My.Games Cloud has now the support of huge video games publishers, Ubisoft, Riot Games and Funcom are now confirmed to be involved with the new project. The vision is to feature a cloud gaming service based on the technological capabilities of the high-quality service infrastructure of Mail.ru Group
Source: Games Industry