MotoGP 18 launches on Nintendo Switch today
For the first time ever, all MotoGP fans will have the possibility to play the MotoGP videogame wherever they are, whenever they want: Milestone is proud to announce that its iconic MotoGP 18, previously released on June 7th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM, is available now on Nintendo Switch for £49.99 both in physical and digital versions.
Players who purchase MotoGP 18 on Nintendo Switch will have access to:
- The official 2018 MotoGP season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup to MotoGP class;
- An innovative bike development setup system, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance: players can collect development packages and use them to enhance their bikes, changing the engine, suspensions, brakes, chassis and aerodynamics;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience immersive like never before, such as new cut scenes from the starting grid, podium, parc ferme, pit and more, as well as reproduction of the most iconic gestures of the most famous MotoGP riders;
- Customization options will allow all players to customize rider and bike
Check out the Trailer:
Become the star of the 2018 MotoGP season! Pursue your career as a professional rider starting from the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup up to the Premier class of the MotoGP.
Race with all the riders of the MotoGP on 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand and enjoy an even more immersive experience thanks to new features and a new edition of the MotoGP eSport Championship.
Feel like a professional rider, decide how to change your bike, learn how to manage tyre wear and use the MotoGP ID to monitor your progress. Following your friends’ races has never been so simple thanks to the new cameras that can be set to Spectator Mode.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!