Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Announced
Bandai Namco announced today Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle developed by Bamtang and releasing in January next year for PS4 and Xbox One.
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle provides a creative and modern re-imaging of the classic multiplayer beat-em-up genre. Level up your rangers, team up with friends, summon the Megazord, and fi ght your way through levels stylized after classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes!
• Classic Power Ranger DNA Intact: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
• Intuitive and Deep Battle System: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
• Leveling and Customization: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
• Unloackable Characters: Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
• Nostalgic: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are fi lled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the fi rst two seasons of the show!
Check out the Trailer:
“It’ll feature a local co-op multiplayer mode that you can play and combine powers with others for special attacks and, as the PR blast puts it, “spectacular displays of martial arts power.” If that doesn’t sell you, probably nothing will. If they know what’s best for them, they’ll include a whole enormous roster of rangers from the various incarnations of the show, so hopefully we’ve got that to look forward to.
For one last special surprise, there are unlockable characters – including Tommy Oliver as both Green and White Ranger, and the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam, and Kat!”
More info at – Source