Epic Games Store has surprised everyone with the addition of Metro: Last Light Redux to this week’s free to play games. For a limited time, players can claim the strategy, turn-based For the King, and the second installment of the critically acclaimed franchise created by 4A Games.
For The King features turn-based combat and persistent choices, the game aims to deliver the legendary adventures of traditional RPGs all in one single play session. Heroes will need to survive cunning creatures, wicked weather, and brutal dungeons as they solve the mysterious death of the king to bring order to the land. Certainly a great addition to your Epic Games Store library.
Metro: Last Light Redux is the second installment in the popular first-person series created by 4A Games. The game follows the events of a dystopian Moscow in the year 2034 wherein the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are attacked by mutants and raiders. Taking the role of Artyom, players will have to overcome the character’s guilt and help him to find a way to save humanity.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next-gen – with all previous downloadable content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvements, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two unique Play Styles: ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’ – approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you to play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat, and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience